To request a more information, a catalogue, or a sample, please contact us.
gh performance, 2-Components fast set, urethane adhesive designed for high-performance seaming and direct bonding of artificial turf used in athletic and landscape applications for both indoor and outdoor.
SubFix411 formulated based on high-quality raw materials, so it can be applied in extreme ambient conditions such as high humidity and low temperatures.
- Cures quickly and provides a moisture-proof property.
- Good workability – even at low temperatures.
- Excellent performance, indoor and outdoor applications.
- Excellent bonding to diverse types of artificial turf.
- Solvent-free, odorless and environmentally friendly.
- Excellent flexibility & Durability properties.
- Excellent weather resistance.
- Easy to spread and great reliability for installation.
-Interior and exterior artificial grass installation.
-Professional & Educational sports fields arenas.
-Landscaping application of synthetic grass.
-Adhesive for artificial grass sports ground applications.
-Bonding rubber sheets & rubber tiles to different surfaces such as; concrete, hardboard, chipboard.
polymeric dispersant with pigment affinic group designed to achieve an ultra-fine particle size for most organic pigments with very low viscosity. Especially for Magenta, Warm red, Rubine, Rhodamine and other organic red pigments to achieve;
hyperdispersant with high molecular weight designed to achieve an ultra-fine particle size for most organic pigments with very low viscosity. Especially for high surface area carbon black and variety of organic pigments to achieve;
utyl Citrate) is FDA plasticizer with excellent plasticizing effect for cellulose and acrylate-based inks, Hot-melt, latex adhesives, toys, and medical applications.
non-reactive aliphatic polyurethane film former resin of a high molecular weight. The product forms a film with elastomeric properties and is recommended for flexography and rotogravure printing ink formulations on a wide variety of flexible film especially on OPP, PE and PET.
- Excellent compatibility with cellulose nitrate, PVB and vinyl resins.
- Very Good flexibility and tack free.
- Excellent heat resistance and ink transfer on aluminum foil and polyester films.
- Very good color retention and stability.
- Excellent non yellowing property and light resistance.
- Non-blocking tendency even at higher temperatures.
- Excellent adhesion on BOPP, PE and PET films.
- Very Good solvent release.
- Excellent heat and chemical resistance.
- Excellent lamination and extrusion bond strength.
- Excellent blocking resistance even at higher temperatures.
- Excellent retorting resistance.
non-reactive thermoplastic polyurethane plasticizer resin with a special molecular weight which is suited for modifying nitrocellulose based inks for flexo and gravure applications on flexible films. Polyurethane resins impart excellent adhesion to numerous flexible films and offer good heat-seal jaw release with resistance to blocking, deep-freeze, and grease. Inks based on this resin are recommended for surface printing as well as laminating applications.
EgyBind 126 has good alcohol dilutability.
- Very good plasticizing properties - replacement for phthalates.
- Excellent heat seal resistance and freeze resistance.
- Increase printability when combined with NC resin.
- Increase lamination bond strength when combined with NC resin.
- Good solvent release.
- Excellent film flexibility.
- Very good grease resistant.
- Very good dry and wet rub resistance.